We long for moments to reconnect with ourselves and one another. We believe that God works within us when we’re in relationship with one another – sharing our joys and concerns, wrestling with doubt, and challenging one another to grow. Caring for those in our church who are grieving, hospitalized, ill or dealing with a major life crisis. Every time we gather together and lead with our hearts, leaning in with vulnerability and intention, we form our faith here at South Church. Consider yourself invited to everything!
- July 19: Summer BBQ, Meet new Music Minister
- September 8: Andover Day (come & say “hi!”)
- September 16: Homecoming, Sunday School registration
- September 23: Punch at the Parsonage, Caregivers
- September 25 Theology on Tap
- September 30: Sunday School Open House
- October 5-7: Green Retreat in the White Mountains
- October 27: Trunk or Treat
Visit our Church Calendar for detailed information about upcoming events.