We long for moments to reconnect with ourselves and one another. We believe that God works within us when we’re in relationship with one another – sharing our joys and concerns, wrestling with doubt, and challenging one another to grow. Caring for those in our church who are grieving, hospitalized, ill or dealing with a major life crisis. Every time we gather together and lead with our hearts, leaning in with vulnerability and intention, we form our faith here at South Church. Consider yourself invited to everything!
- November 13: “So you want to talk about race” book discussion
- November 18: OWL Information Meeting for parents of 7th/8th graders
- November 18: Interfaith Thanksgiving Worship
- November 19: Share-A-Meal donation drop off
- November 25: Hanging of the Greens
- November 30: “Raising White Kids” book discussion
- December 2: Hand to Hand Craft Fair
Visit our Church Calendar for detailed information about upcoming events.